Thursday, January 29, 2009




The year of the Ox...is this Chinese New Year, which is my year! I am a "Year of the Ox" and so this is going to be my year. I could tell immediately as this week I stumbled upon Christmas cookies from Anita that I had popped into the freezer way back when. What a treat! I am re-celebrating the Christmas holidays all over again, only without all the wine. (OK...maybe I am sneaking in a little wine too).


I know this will be a good year for us all - as long as we keep drinking good wine. So here are a couple pictures to remind us of the COLD winter and the WARM summer at the lake.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting to know that you are an Ox. Exactly what are the personality traits of the Ox= does that mean that you pull your weight! I can now see where that keen drive to exercise comes from!

    ReplyDelete