Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm off!


It is early Monday morning and I am off to New York to visit Erin. I start the journey at Lynne's with a visit to the doctor then catch an early flight tomorrow morning. This weekend was a whirl wind of activity in the garden and some last minute packing. I always take too much when I pack in a hurry but...oh well.

I arrive Tuesday evening then Wednesday morning head to Avon for a visit with Carol and Jim. It will only be an overnight but will include lots of good visiting and nice times. Maybe a visit to the art museum as it has been awhile since we were last there. I am planning a visit to MOMA also- I haven't been there for awhile and the last visit was a run through.

I can't promise to post while traveling but I will talk to you soon. Call on the cell if you need my wisdom or just want to chat.

Love,
Mama Llama

No comments:

Post a Comment