Thursday, April 2, 2009

Snow and more snow

Just a quick to from the land of white. I made a fast drive over to Spokane this week to check on Anita. She came down with a bad case of the Shingles (adult stage chicken pox) and reacted badly to the pain medication. She is on track now. I left her to head to the library (here now) and she was thinking of cloroxing the bathroom! We awoke this morning to 4 inches of snow on the ground!!! So much fun for starting the April gardening. I am sorry I didn't remember my camera for a picture of Anita in her yellow robe (the same one Dad use to wear). We are all thinking - "Maybe THAT would be a good Christmas gift"but you know she won't wear a NEW robe. So, all is well and I will head back to Kingston by Saturday to see if there is any chance to garden but am doubtful. Be well and be happy. Today is worth a smile!

Love,
Mamallama

1 comment:

  1. If only you knew when you were posting this that at that exact moment Anita was ripping apart the bathroom faucet all ready for you to repair when you returned! Evidence of what an excellent job you did getting her back on her feet. You win the most points EVER for best sister/daughter. Hands down.
    (And she HAS a new bathrobe - white with pink stripes. I got it for her for Christmas years ago. She's probably saving it for special occasions. Or when she has guests.)

    ReplyDelete