Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine Day

Happy "celebrating love" day to you all. I know that it is common practice to think of February 14 as a Hallmark marketing ploy but there is really no reason not to celebrate the love in your life- friends, family and lovers. We all need occasional reminders to show people they are special to us; to let them know they make our lives better and make us better in the process.

I am especially aware of this after working 5 days last week and realizing how much time work takes away from our energy and creativity. Today I am sending you hugs, kisses and lots of love. This morning I had that fun of creating and puzzling little projects that are wending their way into the world. I hope they will  remind you, again, that you are the most important parts of my life. I am thankful daily for your examples of strength, adventure, love are generosity. With those examples in front of me, you would think I would be better at sharing my love but at least I continue to try. With that said, have a happy Valentine's Day. Share a smile with everyone you see this week and hugs with those you love. The world will be measurably better when you do. Surround yourself with love by remembering how very wonderful YOU are and give yourself some love too.

Love you always and today,

Mama Llama

No comments:

Post a Comment